The artifact that is closely in relation to my future aspiration is the Mind Map, describes my action plan towards my culinary business that I want to set up. Here is the link to my mind map.

Under my reflection this activity created my awareness in me to survey the various programs involved in culinary section. The volunteer  work associated to food services provided to needy or people who are unable to cook helps me to avoid irregularities towards my food presentation to my customers. The way of presenting Mind Mapis also a main criterion in culinary section. Thus, the community food service helps me to derive nutritious as well as presentable food items to my customers. Customer satisfaction is my priority. I need to assure every product presented to consumer should me healthy and worthy towards the amount they paid. The food drive generated my attention towards importance of food. Further, evaluation towards my findings appeared to bring a symbolic change towards food. My dream to have business in food sector needs to be fully planned with proper backup and scrutinized details of the product to be on future sale. In order, to provide best service  and have good fame across the market.